Ask about Gynecomastia
1 - 1.5 hrs
General or Local
Week - follow up
3 days - Normal activities
3 months - Final results
remove fat - remove fibroid glands - redistribute the skin
satisfied with the results
- Over 18 years old
- You suffer from embarrassment in wearing tight clothes and T-shirts
- Suffering from embarrassment when the sea suits
- Suffering from embarrassment when marrying
- It prevents you from accepting military colleges
- bodybuilding and chest exercise prevents you from winning first place
- Sagging of the chest area after losing excess weight
- you practiced all sports and exercises, and the size of the breast did not decrease
The goals are to improve the appearance without any noticeable results to the fact that they underwent a “plastic surgery” and this is our primary goal.
- Is it possible to break up the gland in any way, such as laser or VASER?
It can only be removed surgically and VASER or LASER only to tighten flabby skin by 20%
- Is it possible to remove the gland and then do a diet to reduce fat?
This method works only for some cases when fatty accumulations are not mixed with glands or pseudo-gynecomastia
- The most important step for a successful operation and continuing results
Gland removal is the most important step in the process, so only liposuction may cause the condition to return after a short period
- Is there a non-surgical treatment for gynecomastia?
There are no medical treatments after the age of 18 but surgical removal
- Hormonal changes at puberty (90% of cases)
- Use hormonal stimulants to inflate muscles without consulting the doctor in gyms
- Genetic causes
- Some of the diseases or medications that are used permanently as medicines for heart diseases and stomach ulcers, especially after the age of 40
- lose weight
Activity and enlargement of the mammary glands in the breasts and an accumulation of fat in this area. Whether it is through or around glands. And regularly the hormonal rates of the body at the age of eighteen or the disappearance of the cause if it is a disease or drugs that begin these glands atrophy again and damage the barrier of the fat that permeates the glands. Over time, as the weight of the breast increases, the skin begins to stretch
Advanced second Degree
The component may be fats, glands, or both
and it may affect one or both breasts
General anesthesia and within an hour and a half for two hours
A 1 cm opening is made around the areola, through which the liposuction is removed and the gland is removed
The skin is redistributed, or the vaser or jet plasma is used as a means of stretching the flabby skin
You wear a medical corset for three months
You can play sports and swim after a month
- The patient may feel some pain on the first day, this is normal and reduces painkillers.
- Also, some swelling or bruising and redness may occur which is normal and will disappear over time.
- You should sleep half a week to avoid swelling.
- The corset is important and lasts for three months. After its removal, the skin takes on a normal look.
- You can shower after the first spare after three days, but without chest massage.
- The speed and degree of recovery varies from person to person, but following and observing medical instructions makes this process easier and leads you to its success.
- The results are permanent.