Ask about Hair transplantation
Week -follow up
3 days - normal activities
6-12 months - final result
transfer viable hair follicles from back of head to front, mustache, beard of brows
satisfied with the results
- older than 26 years
- Healthy hair at the back and sides of the head, as these are the donor areas
- Interested in your appearance or business needs a decent appearance
- Your goals are realistic and your expectations are correct in the sense that it will not increase the number of hair for the head, but it will be redistributed
Most of patients want to improve their appearance without attraction to the fact that they underwent a "plastic surgery" and this is our primary goal.
- Malnutrition and iron and amino acid deficiency are called appalene
- The period of birth, breastfeeding and menstruation
- Genetic factors in which genes play a major role or age
- Chemicals: such as dyes and shampoo containing ammonia
- Psychological condition: some psychological conditions lead to hair loss
- Diseases and some medicines: There are some diseases used in the treatment of chemicals such as cancer that causes hair loss and baldness, as well as injury to the thyroid gland and some hormonal drugs
- There are other causes such as injuries or scarring on the scalp as a result of an accident, burning or surgery
- Other reasons, such as frequent scalp massages, the method of styling hair, or using a comb or a plastic brush to lay off hair or develop dandruff
The degrees of baldness for men and women
first degree: It is a common type in adolescents, where a person finds his hair falling out as usual, but the front hairline begins to retract slightly backward with voids on both sides, but it is simple.
second degree: With hair loss, hair begins to fall back in front, and triangles appear on both sides.
Third degree: An advanced degree of baldness in which the hair recedes to the front of the head and a void appears within the vertex area.
Fourth degree: The hair is completely lost from the crown area, and any appearance that connects the hair on the front and back of the hair withers is hidden, except for some light hairs.
Fifth degree: It is complementary to the previous stage and the shape of the hair in the head can be represented in the shape of a horseshoe.
Sixth degree: Only a few hairs remain in the head, the back, and the sides.
Seventh degree: In this case, the hair is present only on the sides and in the back only and the rest of the head does not have any bristles.
Eighth degree: It is the final stage and the hair remains in the posterior region as it is confined to the back.
Norwood division helps to define hair loss patterns accurately so that the doctor can determine the patient's condition and prescribe the appropriate treatment at the beginning of the emergence of hair loss and there are many treatments that are useful in this case such as minoxidil and finasteride which in turn have shown good results but the patient needs to use them for long periods because once Their use stops hair loss again, which means reaching baldness.
But if the patient has reached an advanced stage of baldness, aesthetic treatment is most appropriate, especially through hair transplant operations
But when receiving a hair transplant procedure to treat baldness, it is necessary to be careful and search for a doctor with excellent experience and a prominent center based on a number of successful operations that he conducted in the past in order to ensure excellent results according to the goals and plan he sets with the treating doctor in proportion to your condition.
The life cycle of any hair in the human body: ranges from ninety to one hundred and twenty days, and this cycle goes through three phases:
The first is the growth phase, the second is the stability phase, and the third is the fall and latency phase
Humans have two types of follicles or hair follicles, the first in the front area and contains receptors affected by male hormones, and the second at the back and sides of the head, and these follicles do not contain receptors that are affected by hormones
The amount of receptors in the front follicles (below the surface of the skin) and the extent to which they are affected by hormones is determined genetically, and the activation of these receptors with hormones leads to the entry of follicles in the phase of falling and latency and is unable to germinate hair.
From here came the idea of transferring the permanent background follicles to the areas where the follicles were affected by the cumin, and by this they begin to grow hair in the bald areas.
- You can practice your life immediately after planting
- Some swelling may go away within a short time
- Hair wash stage for the first time
- After completing the stages of hair transplantation completely and resting, the doctor will ask the patient to visit the hospital to wash his hair for the first time, while the medical team during washing will explain the details of the washing process and what should be taken into account while doing the transplanted hair wash.
- Review and follow-up stage
With the end of the first washing process, the patient will be asked to send pictures of his hair in the first days after the operation and for specific days after it also, such as today (15, 30, 90, 180, 360) so that the center will make sure that things are going well, and the patient is satisfied with the results achieved.