Ask about Thigh lift & Buttock enhancement
2 - 3.5 hrs
satisfied with the results
2 weeks - follow up and daily activities
3 months - final result
liposuction and remove sagging skin
- 18 years or more.
- in good health.
- In good psychological condition.
- not suffer from obesity (body fat accumulation rate or body mass index (BMI) is less than 45% for women and 47% for men).
The goals are to improve the appearance without any noticeable results to the fact that they underwent a “plastic surgery” and this is our primary goal
Usually the operation is performed under general anesthesia.
It takes approximately two or three hours depending on the type of technique used.
- A design drawing for the operation and we also define the areas for liposuction.
- After anesthesia, liposuction is performed. Only liposuction may give the desired result, especially in the absence of sagging skin, and if the patient's age is not more than thirty.
- lower body lift operation if there is sagging skin or a large amount of fat.
- According to the type of sagging of the thighs or buttocks and the method of operation, scars are produced.
- Depending on the amount of sagging removed and your general health before the operation and your age, you can expect some pain that will be removed with painkillers and a bit of stress due to changing the amount of fluids.
- A thigh lift requires a complete rest at home for two weeks, although some patients can go about their normal lives within days.
- Patients are advised to do some gentle exercises to stimulate blood circulation to reduce the recovery period.
- It should also be taken into account that bathing, medical refills and removal of the tubules take place during the first two weeks after the operation.
- During the first three months, the corset is worn continuously.
- The patient can exercise or swim two months after the operation.