Ask about prominent nipples
Week - follow up
Immediate - normal activities and Final results
remove the prominent parts of nipples
satisfied with the results
- Over 18 years old
- You suffer from embarrassment in wearing tight clothes and T-shirts
- Suffering from embarrassment when the sea suits
- Suffering from embarrassment when marrying
- It prevents you from accepting military colleges
- bodybuilding and chest exercise prevents you from winning first place
- Sagging of the chest area after losing excess weight
- you practiced all sports and exercises, and the size of the breast did not decrease
The goals are to improve the appearance without any noticeable results to the fact that they underwent a “plastic surgery” and this is our primary goal.
- Is it possible to break up the gland in any way, such as laser or VASER?
It can only be removed surgically and VASER or LASER only to tighten flabby skin by 20%
- The most important step for a successful operation and continuing results
Gland removal is the most important step in the process, so only liposuction may cause the condition to return after a short period
- Is there a non-surgical treatment for puffy male nipples?
There are no medical treatments after the age of 18 but surgical removal
- Hormonal Changes withpuberty (90% of causes)
- Non-medical nutitional supplements for body building
- Genetic causes
- Some of the diseases or medications that are used permanently as medicines for heart diseases and stomach ulcers, especially after the age of 40
- lose weight
Activity and enlargement of the mammary glands in the breasts and an accumulation of fat in this area. Whether it is through or around glands. And regularly the hormonal rates of the body at the age of eighteen or the disappearance of the cause if it is a disease or drugs that begin these glands atrophy again and damage the barrier of the fat that permeates the glands. Over time, as the weight of the breast increases, the skin begins to stretch
Local anesthesia and within a half hour
A 1 cm opening is made in the areola, through which the gland is removed
You wear a medical corset for three months
You can play sports and swim after a month
The patient may feel some pain on the first day, this is normal and reduces painkillers.
Also, some swelling or bruising and redness may occur which is normal and will disappear over time.
You should sleep half a week to avoid swelling.
The corset is important and lasts for three months. After its removal, the skin takes on a normal look.
You can shower after the first spare after three days, but without chest massage.
The speed and degree of recovery varies from person to person, but following and observing medical instructions makes this process easier and leads you to its success.
The results are Permanent.