Ask about Rhinoplasty (Nose-job)
0.5 - 2 hrs
week - follow up
10 Days - normal daily activity
6m -12m - final results
Temporary for non surgical
Permanent for Surgical
Reduction, Augmentation , Saddling, Functional, correct deviated septum, correct deviated nose
satisfied with the results
- Over 18 years of age (until bone and cartilage growth is complete)
- A problem with the dimensions of the nose with other facial features
- A functional problem such as shortness of breath or warp of the nasal septum
- Some cases can be performed without surgery, with injections and / or threads, which is known as laser rhinoplasty, but its results are not permanent, such as surgery.
You must have realistic expectations that your nose cannot be formed similar to another person. The goals are to improve the appearance without any noticeable results to the fact that they underwent a “plastic surgery” and this is our primary goal
With local anesthesia, within half an hour
- By injection to weaken muscles - Bot ox
- Or injection to fill in the gaps and harmony the nose - with filler
- Or with threads that are used for face lifting
You can go about your normal life within an hour after the procedure and the cost is much lower than with surgeries.
But the results are temporary and will continue for periods varying between six months to a year, depending on the type of technology used. It can then be returned to keep the results.
Suitable for some cases, such as reducing the width of the nose, raising the rabbit, and coordinating prominent bones. It can also be used to mask some minor effects of past operations.
Rhinoplasty is performed under general anesthesia (sometimes with local sedative). And it takes about one and a half to two hours
Through the skin between the nostrils and inside the tip of the nose the skin is separated and through this wound it is done
- Reshaping nose bone and cartilages according to gender, using permanent stitches
- Or eradicate parts of cartilage to minimize nasal cartilages
- Or use cartilage grafts to enlarge the cartilage of the nose
- Or straightening the bones, and the nasal hump may also be removed.
- Deviations of the nasal septum can also be fixed.
- In some cases, you may need to change the shape of the chin up or down to get harmony between facial features.
- For a saddle nose, a cartilage patch or material made of medical fibers is placed to fill the deficiency between the skin and the bone.
Then install a nasal splint and pack the nose from the inside.
You can leave the hospital and go home two hours after the operation
You can practice your daily life the day after the operation even if the presence of the pillar may hinder you from practicing your work for a week
After surgery, the filling of the nose is removed within two days after the operation, and you will breathe through your mouth
Some swelling will occur, but it usually goes away within a week of the procedure
You can reduce swelling by sleeping in a half-seated position and making cold packs
Removal of the external support during the first week after the operation
The end result appears when the skin heals with bone and cartilage, which is what happens within six months to a year after rhinoplasty